This official website link
Itch io, where the game is stored currently
This project is currently in pre-alpha. So it’s a super unfinished product.
Surviving Terra is a game which merges together two different genres Survival and tower defense. The goal of the game right now is to Survive as long as possible on current map.
Mine and gather at day, and make a maze at night, monsters will be spawning then.
Mine iron ore to make turrets, copper to make traps, coal to get fuel for the furnace and don’t block the pathway from the middle where you spawned. Also don’t block Yourself in because monsters are going to bug out that way Make a maze with turrets on the sides, behind See Through walls, enemies can’t attack them (yet) Smelt that iron & copper to ingots to make turret, traps and special walls. You can’t mine or place objects at night
Currently the project is on hold, but the development will continue in 2021.
- WASD - player movement
- Arrow keys/middle mouse button - camera movement
- Scroll wheel - zoom-in/out
- Left click - placing objects
- Right click - destroying/mining objects
- B - show/hide Building Menu
- F - enable/disable camera following the player
- Space - Auto-attack
- Map generation
- Player actions/interactions (minings, building, etc)
- Turret-enemy interaction
- Enemy pathfinding & player/object interactions (moving, attacking)
- Inventory system
- Crafting system
- Research system
- Enemy spawning system
- Buff/debuff system